A downloadable game for Windows
Inner Voices is an upcoming 1st person puzzle/mystery game with horror elements and atmosphere. Set in an original setting ("Inner Voices") based on the modern world, today's concept of fear and the Lovecraftian mythos. You will play as John Blake, a man trapped inside a dark dimension with only a strange, outlandish voice as his guide. Your quest: to regain your memories and to figure out what is really going on.
• Semi-randomized gameplay composed of pre-made rooms and locations randomly picked from a pool of almost 50.
• Great visuals achieved thanks to Unreal 4 Engine and our own creativity.
• Unique dark atmosphere focused on the mysteries of the past.
• Set in an original setting inspired by works of such writers as H.P Lovecraft and his Cthulhu Mythos, E.A. Poe and S. King.
• Addictive story with twist ending.
• A grim story with 3 different endings decided by the player's choices in solving each puzzle in game.
• The entire game is Oculus DK2 ready.
• We have 4 cinematic languages such as english, polish, turkish and russian.
• Partial gamepad support with full in game functionality with allows you to experience VR in a different level.
• Logical puzzles with different level of complexity and difficulty.
Thanks for your support! We've passed Steam Greenlight
Where we are:
|Made with||Unreal Engine|
|Tags||3D, Atmospheric, Horror, lovecraft, Unreal Engine|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||English, Polish, Russian, Turkish|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Oculus Rift, HTC Vive|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Steam, Steam Greenlight, Homepage, Twitter|
This game is currently unavailable